We’re looking for a robust Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, applies the latest technology
and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50
companies to watch in LA.
We are a USA-based company producing video solutions with the mission to
advance scientific research and education. Our institutional clients comprise over
1,000 universities, colleges, and biopharma companies, including such leaders as
Harvard, MIT, Yale, and Stanford. As a rapidly growing company, with offices in the
USA, UK, Australia, and India servicing clients in over 60 countries, we are seeking
talented individuals to join our company.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to spearhead
our quality assurance activities. You will manage software and product testing within
the Technology department. This position will kickstart the QA in the company and
will fully automate test cases in time. If you have extensive experience in test suite
management, automated testing, and high-level problem-solving skills, then we
want to talk to you. Join us, it will be fun!
What’s in it for you?
1. Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
2. Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn
from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
3. We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest
automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
4. Work remotely in the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
5. Work on challenging problems, innovate, and have fun while doing it.
6. Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our
clients face-to-face from their offices.
1. 5+ years of experience testing web applications and/or mobile applications.
2. 2+ years of experience with any QA automation tool like Cypress or Selenium.
3. Ability to document and create clear, concise, and comprehensive bug reports,
test plans, and test cases.
4. Familiarity with the Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) and testing
5. A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the
6. Understanding API Testing and API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI, Apigee) is
7. Understanding database architecture/concepts is a plus.
8. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute software test strategies and test
9. Experience in Functional, Integration, System, Regression, User Acceptance
Testing (UAT), and End-to-End System Integration Testing.
10. Experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps development methodology.
Nice to Haves
1. Experienced in mobile testing tools (Appium, BrowserStack) highly desired.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your typical clients?
The majority of our clients are venture-backed startups in the growth stage.
Usually, at this stage, the company has already achieved a product-market fit and
is looking to expand rapidly. That’s where we bring the best engineering
practices, strong architecture, and the latest technologies to help companies
What is the length of your engagements?
Most of our long-term full-time engagements last multiple years.
What’s your company size?
The team has 40+ engineers going to 100+ by the end of the year.
The current client team size is 25 engineers, expanding to 50 engineers by the
end of this year. It’s exciting to be a part of this growth making some meaningful
What happens if the engagement is completed?
Most of our engagements are long-term in nature. That said, if the current
engagement is ramping down, we’ll present you with more long-term
opportunities to transition into.
What are your core values?
● Client First: we only win when our clients win. We treat client challenges as our
● Ownership: we embrace responsibility, taking on challenges, getting them to
completion, and enjoying getting things done.
● Quality: we’re passionate about achieving quality outcomes by applying
meticulous attention to detail.